[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Must have Installing Conveyor Experience
We have a client with Immediate Needs to Travel to different Distribution Centers and install conveyors.
This position is a 1st Shift opportunity and the hours are 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM working Monday – Saturday. So it is working 58+ hours a week
Per Diem is $80 a day for 7 days. The pay rate is between $21.00 - $23.00 based on experience.
• Wrench set 3/8-15/16
• 3/8 Drive socket set 3/8-15/16
• 3/8 ratchet
• Line up Pin
• Needle Nose Vise grips
• 2lb. or 3lb, Hammer (Not claw hammer)
• 25 or 30 tape measure
• Phillips and flathead screwdrivers
• 12 adjustable wrench
PPE and attire:
• Candidates must provide and wear steel toed shoes/boots at all times
• Hard Hat- Safety Vest - Safety Glasses - Resistant Gloves
• No skirts or shorts.
• No overly loose or tight garments.
• Long hair tied up at all times while onsite.