[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We have a great opportunity for experienced HVAC service technicians for a local mechanical contractor. Our client specializes in service, maintenance and retrofit of commercial and industrial HVAC systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Analyze, plan and perform preventative maintenance of HVAC systems. Troubleshoot, repair and make modifications.
· Communicate with customers to answer questions, resolve problems and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
· Inspect equipment to identify potential problems to prevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or callbacks.
· Ensure company property, vehicles and tools are being used, maintained and properly accounted for.
· Using hand held devices record all required information on customer call. Complete all forms and paperwork in a neat, timely, complete and accurate manner.
· Candidates must have 2-5 years for Service Technician I position and 5+ years for Service Technician II.
· Proficient at reading wiring diagrams and troubleshoot problems with electrical, refrigerant and duct systems on commercial and industrial HVAC equipment.
· Must have valid drivers license, current DMV printout and clean driving record.
Please contact Tony or Angel at 562 9290 210 or 562 929 0214