[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring experienced structural welder/ironworker leads for a structural steel contractor that works on commercial and industrial projects throughout Central and Northern California. Candidates must be proficient in FCAW and SMAW welding processes, ironwork, lead small crews to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
• Welders will be using stick and fluxcore welding processes to install structural support beams, hand rails, guard rails and metal material.
• Chip off excess weld, slag and splatter using hand scraper or power chipper.
• Weld in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions.
Report to project managers and superintendents progress of project and submit daily reports.
• Welding candidates must have at least 4 years of structural welding experience and 2 years of leading structural welding and ironworking crews.
• Able to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and drawings.
• Willing and able to assist with other work or trades.
Please call 888 929 0213