[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
REGIONAL CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT
(6 MONTH CONTRACT-TO HIRE or EXTENDED CONTRACT (if preferred))
Currently looking for a Construction Superintendent for an opportunity with one of our fasted growing clients, Ryan Companies. A qualified candidate will have experience with construction of warehouse’s, distribution centers or other industrial experience. Please send me your most recent resume for consideration or reach out to me at the contact info below for more information on this opportunity. Pay is based on experience, and is very competitive.
• Experience with construction of large projects
• Experience within one of the following construction projects; warehouses, distribution centers, industrial projects or similar.
• Have working knowledge of BIM and/or CAD and current building codes.
• Have previous experience creating and managing a MS Project schedule, and familiarity with the construction market, especially with Senior Living and Hospitality projects.
• Are self-motivated and can supervise and work well with others while fostering a positive and inclusive work space.
• Have the ability to speak Spanish (a plus but not required)
• Manage subcontractor performance.
• Develop and track CPM schedules.
• Manage overall general construction budgets and safety programs while training personnel.
• Comprehend all design documents and review shop drawings.
• Assist project team with material procurement process and incorporate into master schedule.
• Establish and monitor QC program.
• Value-engineer throughout projects.
• Make sound choices and seek creative solutions to problems using all available resources.
• Communicate and coordinate effectively with all project team members.
• Travel for projects
• Pay – competitive and based on experience
• Work schedule is based on project needs. Work hours could and will likely require OT (x1.5)
• Location’s will VARY
6-month contract to hire or extended contract