[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Claims Billing Coordinator
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 55 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our maintenance operations are comprised of professional engineers, certified quality control inspectors, and experienced maintenance technicians with proficiency developing and executing highway infrastructure maintenance contracts throughout the United States. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Position summary: National leader in maintenance management headquartered in Buckeystown has an immediate opening for a full time Claims Billing Coordinator. This position requires performing a variety of tasks related to reviewing, compiling, and submitting highway accident property damage claim invoices.
- Excellent general computer skills to include MS Word
- Able to organize, multi-task, and prioritize work
- Detail oriented, problem solver and independent working skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Property/Auto Insurance claim processing helpful
- Review claims and obtain related police reports
- Review and verify claim and repair information, communicate with field administrators as needed
- Prepare claim invoice to include all required documentation
- Submit claim invoices to ensure timely filing
- Follow-up with insurance companies on denials, incorrect or underpayments and past due receivables in a timely manner
- Preferred candidate will be customer service and detail oriented, self-motivated and an independent worker
- Position requires excellent organization, problem-solving and communication skills
- Tenacity and patience required
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and good general computer skills preferred
Total Compensation Package to include: Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health & Dental insurance, Vision Discounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V