[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* The pipefitter will read ISOs and blueprints to figure out pipe layout.
* Cut the pipe using saws and other hand tools to the correct length.
* Lay out the piping on the rack/pipe stand with correct fittings.
* Responsible for having everything ready to go so the welder can come through and only have to worry about welding.
* Work with butt weld joints and socket weld joints.
* Grind piping to prepare it for the weld.
* Use tape measures, levels, two hole pins, bull pins, and saws.
* Must be willing to help in other areas as needed.
* Pipe fitting
* Carbon steel
Top Skills Details:
* Process piping
* Pipe layout
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* Must have 5 years of experience as a pipe fitter.
* Must have industrial experience and process piping experience.
* Must have knowledge of hand tools such as levels, two hole pins, bull pins and saws.
* Must be able to read blueprint and ISOs.
* Must be able read a tape measure.
* Entry Level
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.