[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Set up and prep plastic molds for concrete pouring to create burial vaults
- Application of epoxy to molds using hand rollers and paint brushes
- Use of overhead cranes to move completed vaults or retaining wall components
- Use of forklift to move vaults and walls throughout the facility and load trucks as needed
- Could be shoveling concrete
Top Skills Details:
1.) Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
2.) Manufacturing, industrial, landscaping or construction backgrounds work
3.) Must be willing to learn forklift usage
Must Haves :
* MUST BE WILLING TO WORK IN SERVICE - GOING TO FUNERAL SITES AND SETTING UP/TEARING DOWN FOR FUNERAL SERVICES
* Must have manufacturing, industrial, skilled trade, landscaping, construction
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.