[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A Environmental Company is looking for field technicians in the Indianapolis market.
Specific Job Duties:
Perform physical labor associated with cleanup activities of job sites within industrial and commercial setting.
Follow applicable safety rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, and site specific safety plans when performing cleanup activities
Cleanup tools and equipment
Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment
Warehouse maintenance, stock supplies, building maintenance
- They are looking for someone who has an interest in emergency response/remediation type of work.
- Someone with heavy equipment experience would be a major plus
- When converted to perm they will be traveling 50-60% of the time
-Per diem is applicable for candidates traveling 70+ miles equivalent to 100 per day per diem.
- it is peak season for them contractors much be fully prepared to work 12 hour days days per week (60 hour week)
- Anything over 40 hours is time and a half
- Must be willing to work any time of the day
Technician, Laborer, mechanical aptitude, Heavy equipment, Construction, Backhoe, Loader, General labor, loading, shoveling, Environmental, Trackhoe operator, Track hoe, Skid steer
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
TWIC card preferred but not required
- Confined Space training preferred
- Field experience
- Heavy equipment operations
- Able to work any time of day
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.