home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[Plumber] COMMERCIAL PLUMBERS

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

I know this is a vague post, so take it for what it is,
but I have more plumbing job orders than I can keep up with. Good plumbers seem to be the hardest to come by recently,
Most all of the projects I have are travel positions with per diem.
The pay of course depends on experience and also if you happen to hold a licese or card in specific areas of the country. That being said, if you feel like sending me your resume, I can't promise I have something for you to start tomorrow, but I definitely will give you a call in regards when something fitting your criteria comes up! Prevailing wage, state requirements, etc can drastically change pay rates, anywhere from $23-$65/hour. If you are a seasoned plumber, you know how it goes...especially if you do hold a license.
If you don't want to send your resume, that is fine, pass up the post, please no rude emails.
If you are interested in any opportunities, feel free to message me

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.