[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Clean, and prep forms for pours (scraping out excess concrete, sweeping up dust and debris, and spraying the forms
* Interpret blueprints and read a tape measure to know where to build wood forms
* Understanding of how to build wood frames for the forms.
* non climate-controlled environment
* expect to be dirty each day
* can be working in the plant or outside depending on the need.
* 4 AM to 3:30 PM
* 50 Cent raise after 90 days
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.