[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Some of the job duties may include:
* Complete storm water inspections forms on cell phone device.
* Maintain equipment trailer.
* Learn storm water management techniques and adhere to storm water Best Management Practices.
* Observe safe work practices.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* 1-2 years of construction experience with any of the following: general construction, repair and/or construction of storm water infrastructure, landscaping, or grounds maintenance, preferred.
* Able to perform manual labor.
* Good record of attendance and punctuality.
* Dedication to safe work practices in accordance with OSHA regulations.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.