[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking a Project Engineer to assist the Project Manager with responsibilities on a greenfield solar construction project.
- Coordination with many internal stakeholders including Business Development, Tax, Real Estate, Environmental, Supply Chain
- Weekly Team Reporting
- Geotechnical Investigation by Development Owners Engineer (OE)
- Real Estate Survey: Boundary & Topo by Development Owner Engineer
- Solar Site Design by Development Owners Engineer
- Land Utilization by Development Owners Engineer
- Close Development Gaps
- Review/Revise EPC Specifications
- Develop Project-Specific EPC Exhibits
- Provide and coordinate project information for EPC RFP process
- Minimum 5 years as Project Engineer or assisting a Project Manager in multi-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Education Required: Electrical, Civil, or Mechanical engineering degree.