[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring experienced site superintendents/manager for a leading international material handling solutions company for opportunities nationwide. As a site manager, candidates will work closely with project managers and contractors to ensure project delivery and report daily on all onsite execution related to construction and implementation of material handling automation systems. This position will require 100% travel to all projects nationwide.
· Read and interpret blueprints, schematics and detailed repair drawings related to construction equipment and machinery. Review mechanical installation packages and equipment before going to the field to execute.
· Lead mechanical assembly of conveyor systems and related equipment by performing a variety of complicated tasks and strong decision making skills.
· Lead and work with the mechanical and electrical teams, owners, other contractors, inspectors and anyone else involved with the projects.
· Mentor and motivate mechanical crews into performing the installation at the highest level.
· Receive, inventory and document all shipments related to project and coordinate the staging of project material and equipment.
· Plan, direct and monitor implementation of tasks according to project schedule.
· Communicate schedules, reports and status directly with the customer and project manager.
· Strong ability to multitask and handle multiple issues and challenges.
· Ensure all safety procedures along with local/state and federal laws and requirements are followed. Hold all project team and subcontractors accountable for safety while on site.
· Candidates must have at least 4 years of leading major material handling projects.
· Knowledge of automation projects involving machines, ASRS, AGV, robotics, controls and software, controls systems, fulfillment or distribution center operations and supply chain logistics.
· Current knowledge of the latest OSHA and industry safety measures, precautions and equipment.
· Road warriors only. Must be willing and able to travel nationwide.
· Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced results driven environment.
· Must have strong organizational, problem solving and communication skills.
· Experience effectively managing site installation schedules with up to 50+subcontract personnel.
· Ability and willingness to work weekends, evenings and extended hours depending on project specific requirements and needs.
· Computer skills to include MS Teams, Word, Excel, video conferencing, email, inventory management systems, etc.
LEAD is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
LEAD is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Please contact Tony or Angel at 888 929 0213