[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking an experience property maintenance and facility maintenance technician for our manufacturing facility.
-1. Maintains, troubleshoots facility HVAC, mechanical, plumbing, air compressors and systems. Insures all facility-related equipment and systems are kept reliable and operating efficiently. Recommends and implements changes or modifications to improve the overall operation of the facility and reduce costs.
2. Assists in the maintenance and modification of production equipment and systems. Works with Production and Engineering departments to fabricate or arranges for the fabrication or modification of production machinery, tooling and systems.
3. Implements regulatory requirements for air and water. Works under the guidelines of the Safety and Environmental officer to insure compliance.
4. Coordinates the maintenance of the tool room equipment with the tool room supervisor. Works with the appropriate personnel to insure the area and equipment are in good order.
5. Works with contracted recyclers and communicates with department personnel to support the Companys recycling goals.
6. Performs movement of furniture, materials, and equipment as required. After receiving the appropriate authorized requests, insures items are moved or located safely and efficiently.
7. Coordinates and maintains a supply of parts and supplies to insure timely and effective maintenance.
8. Completes daily check logs on designated equipment.
-Answers work orders from CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management Software) in a timely manner
-Repair or replace building fixtures such as exit signs, ballasts, plumbing, etc.
-Maintains records and spare parts inventory, consumable parts and miscellaneous items.
-Places orders for necessary parts and supplies.
-Operates all hand and power tools and tool room machinery.
-Responsible for the safekeeping of precision measuring instruments and all tools issued to the maintenance area.
-Monitors and recommends improvements to the production area as needed.
Facility Maintenance, HVAC, Plumbing, Carpentry, Troubleshooting, mechanical maintenance, mechanic, technician, electrical, outlet, ballasts, carpentry, drywall, Facilities, Maintenance technician, Painting, Repair, Facilities maintenance, apartment maintenance, groundskeeping
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1) Mechanical Troubleshooting
5)Ability to read blue prints & schematics
-2-5 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting
-Experience with compressors, bearings, fans, pumps and motors
-Must be open to lifting 50lbs frequently
-Must be able to make decision without immediate supervision
-Must be able to understand verbal and written communication in English
-Must be able to work with a variety of cleaners, solvents and lubricants
-Familiar with Hand tools & power tools
-Ability to take ownership and operate independently
-Ability to operate a forklift or scissor lift
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.