[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This is getting busier and is adding to their drilling team.
* Candidates will be working on a drill rig doing getting soil samples, in order to check to see what the land and soil composite is before building on it. Candidates will be lifting pipes, drill rods, and augers. Must be open to getting dirty doing field work. Candidates will be shoveling and taking things on and off the truck.
* They will be testing soil, concrete, asphalt. Not all jobs are on the asphalt, some can be in the mud. They will be asked to document all of their findings, so they WILL need good penmanship. .
* Must be able to lift 100 pounds of equipment. Looking for someone that has a mechanical experience that could help fix equipment. Just knowing simple mechanical skills is a plus.
* This position is local to Omaha. .
* Looking for someone who is eager, hard worker, and won't get tired of repetitious work.
Top Skills Details:
Drilling, Geotechnical, Construction, Labor, Concrete
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-The work is all commercial/heavy industrial jobs
- MUST HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DEGREE OR EQUIVALENT.
-Must come from a construction/civil experience at least 1 year.
-must have legible handwriting - check blue jacket.
- Good work history, rule out anyone jumpy. 1 year plus at each job.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.