[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. (PMSI), a federal government prime contractor, seeks a Senior Project Manager for our project located in Montevideo, Uruguay.
Requirements are as listed below:
• Administer all aspects of Prime Contract including procurement, subcontract administration, scheduling and closeout.
• Oversee and Direct project superintendents, QC staff, engineers and administration.
• B.S. degree from a US University in Engineering or Construction Management
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience of project management on large scale projects.
• A minimum of five years’ construction experience with the US Department of Defense or US Department of State.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience overseas.
• Current clearance or ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
• Overseas Relocation to Uruguay required.