[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Currently seeking an experienced Structural Concrete Superintendent for 6 month assignment at military base in the North Salt Lake area.
Pay Rate: DOE
Per Diem: $96 per day for candidates outside of the area
Ideal candidate would have experience working and supervising crews involved with concrete and precast concrete projects including: utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more.
• On-site management of all concrete related tasks.
• Coordination of equipment/labor needs.
• Interaction with owners and engineers.
• Interaction/coordination of subcontractors and suppliers.
• Project safety
• Cost tracking.
• Understanding of contract document and plans.
• Maintain good relationships with internal and external clients.
• Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with project manager.
• Conduct quality control inspections.
• Will maintain records for site personnel and equipment.
• Work with union leaders and union crafts.
• Review and become familiar with the schedule and budget, and ensure adherence to these.
• Prepare daily reports.
• Conduct daily toolbox safety meetings with staff.
• Coordinate and maintain safety guidelines with crew at all times.
• OSHA 30 training is required for this position.
Education / Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 5 + years experience working in structural concrete in a leadership position
• Past federal projects highly preferred
• OSHA 30