[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Kodiak Labor Solutions are looking for Pipefitters in the Midwest/East-coast/Southeast
• PAY D.O.E
• Per Diem depends on Job and Location
• Depends on Job and Location
• Read and interpret drawings and specifications to determine what material, tools, and equipment will be needed to complete tasks.
• Cut, bevel, and prep pipe for welding.
• Perform pipe fitting assembly per spool drawings holding correct welding gaps, dimensions, and fitting orientations.
• Be able to perform all above functions with minimal supervision.
• Perform other miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 5 years of recent industrial experience.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
• Climb and maintain balance while working from ladders, stairs or scaffolds.
• Work while standing, sitting, crouching or kneeling.
• Reliable transportation.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume and contact information to Mark.email@example.com
Kodiak Labor Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer