[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Inspect large equipment prior to use following our safety protocols.
* Load and unload cargo and move them to the appropriate storage areas.
* Follow all OSHA safety standards and company safety policies while operating equipment.
* Cut trenches, dig and backfill ditches.
* Run cut/fill operations according to construction documents.
* Identify equipment operating issues and perform regular maintenance and minor repairs when necessary.
* Report immediately any machinery operating issues and needs for large repairs to appropriate parties.
* Ensure that all work is completed in a timely manner and meeting quality standards; ensuring client satisfaction.
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* 1 plus years of experience working with heavy equipment.
* Possession of a commercial driver's license (CDL) or a willingness to obtain the license.
* Knowledge of proper operation of heavy equipment and knowledge of government safety standards.
* MUST: Be willing to commute within a two hour radius of Miamisburg, Ohio.
+ 7am - 5pm
+ Monday - Friday
+ $20 - $30/hr
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.