[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Diagnose the condition of customer and dealer-owned machines.
- Perform repair on hydraulic, electrical, mechanical and structural systems.
- Restore equipment to working order.
- Maintain positive and effective interaction with customers, colleagues and equipment manufacturers.
- Provide accurate records as it relates to repair orders and time records.
- Attend company sponsored factory training classes
- Adhere to company and industry safety practices
2-3 years of heavy machinery mechanic experience (heavy construction equipment, attachments, dozers, cranes, crushing, screening, paving and compaction machines, sweepers, brooms, material handling machines, etc.)
4+ years diesel mechanic experience
Ability to life 50+ lbs consistently
Monday - Friday
7AM - 4PM OR 8AM - 5PM
Some overtime during busier season (longer days, rarely weekends. Generally 5-10 hours/week)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Welding experience would be a bonus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.