[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We have an immediate need for Electrical Apprentices and for a project in the West Point, VA area at the West Rock Paper Mill. You must obtain a Tappisafe certification.
• Run, Bend various sizes of EMT - 1/2", 3/4",1",2" and some 4"
• Installation, Additions and Repairs of lights, fixtures and devices
• Performing wire and cable pulls
• Wiring up and installing lighting, fixtures and devices
• Minimum of 2 years Commercial Electrical Experience – Industrial and Commercial
• Possess all required tools and PPE of the trade
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve an array of issues
• Capacity to read and work from blueprints and schematics
• Must be able to work 40+ hours a week (4 10 hr. shifts) and have reliable transportation
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check and e-verify
• $22-25 based on experience
• $40 per diem on days worked
Please email a resume to email@example.com or contact Corey directly at 919-608-4370