[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are looking for a qualified Project Manager - P6 Scheduler to support renewable construction projects for one of our key customers. As the Project Manager- P6 Scheduler you will be responsible for managing the creation, maintenance and progress of project schedules using Primavera P6 Software. The primary purpose of the Project Manager- P6 Scheduler is to work closely with other team leaders to build, evaluate and optimize project schedules. You will participate in a cross-functional team such as environment and development on oversight of construction related project schedules. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity.
Job Details/Essential Functions:
- Lead and works with the respective Project Teams to support in the execution of all project controls processes and systems on large-scale delivery projects
- Responsible for managing the work breakdown structure and cost and resource loaded schedules in Primavera P6 on projects and programs
- Manages project delivery information in Primavera P6, reporting project forecasts across the portfolio
- Monitors the project team with all aspects of the project planning and scheduling to ensure accuracy of project schedules
- Oversee the key requirements for meeting construction schedules and reports, communicate items of deficiency and recommend solutions
- In conjunction with the Project Managers(s) evaluate and report on project change requests for all projects within the portfolio
- Meet monthly with Schedulers for project delivery date update, evaluate the schedule to ensure that project delivery changes do not impact the overall portfolio
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction, Business Management, or similar field
- At least 5+ years of Project Management experience in Scheduling for Engineering, Construction, or similar industries
- Proficiency with Primavera P6 Software
- Understands critical path methodology to ensure and communicate, timely delivery of milestone tasks
- Ability to work under pressure (timelines and deadlines) when required
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and operate entrepreneurially and collaboratively to accomplish deliverables.