[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic
products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, CRH Americas is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
* Will be working in the production environment and assisting with manufacturing process of concrete
* Ensure a safe and clean work environment at all times
* Perform basic carpentry skills
* Other duties may be assigned as needed
* Preferred Skills Ability to read and understand a tape measure Knowledge and ability to operate basic tools
* Previous experience working outdoors
* Best candidates come from construction or general labor
* 5 openings - 1st shift (4am-12:30pm)
* 5 openings - 3rd shift (9pm-5:30am)
* There will be be OT. Can range from 50-55 hours/week. Must be able to work Saturdays as needed.
If you meet the minimum the requirements of the position, please text 707-413-0107 your full name, email address, and city you live in. Also, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.