[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A national oil and gas services company is hiring field operators immediately due to rapid growth!
This company is looking for all experience levels. Candidates will be working on different frac pads and stationed at pump stations working 80-100 hours a week. Candidates will be monitoring the tanks and setup/take down the equipment. This is a great job for those who love working a lot of overtime, being outdoors, and who want to develop their skills to make more money!
$12.50-$17/hour depending on level of experience
$18.75-$$25.50/hour after 40 hours
Candidates are expected to be working 80-100 hour weeks, meaning 40-60 hours of mandatory overtime! Must be open to day, afternoon, and night shift work!
* Responsible for building, installing, and monitoring poly pipelines and tanks that transfer water to and from fracking sites
* Monitoring pumps and other field equipment used in the water transfer process
* Work in confined spaces to impoundments and clean frac tanks
* Monitoring frac tanks to make sure they have a sufficient amount of water for the site
* Performing environmental work as needed, including Vac Truck cleanings and tank cleaning
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.