[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* This Candidate will be helping with the remodel and addition job at Dubuque Sr. High School.
* This is a 2 year project for them that will include tearing out old fixtures, wiring panels, and wiring systems throughout the school.
* Install new conduit, wiring and panels in the project.
* Demo work early on in the project but then will run conduit, set panels, wire technology throughout the school.
* The site superintendent will assist with getting job tasks set up each day.
* They will also be staging materials, taking apart light fixtures, and handing basic electrical tools.
* Candidates must have day 1- Hard Hat, Safety glass, tool belt, tape measure, hammer, and utility knife
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* 6 months construction labor and reading tape measure
* Lift 50 lbs.
* Driver's License
** If Interested, please reach out to Alex at 563-513-8830. Thank you. **
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.