[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The candidate will meet at the foreman's house located in Forest Hills, PA and will take the company vehicle to different gas stations in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
Major responsibilities will include prepping the site for testing, setting up testing and safety equipment, removal of gas station manhole lids for underground storage tank access. Eventually working toward advancement within the company to become a foreman and managing a work crew.
This is a national service company looking to promote hard-working technicians into supervisory positions as the client base grows! This is an amazing opportunity to quickly transition into a foreman role with a company truck, gas card, and phone! It is a year round, full time position with plenty of overtime!
* $15/hour with guaranteed promotion into a foreman role when ready!
* Monday-Friday, flexible hour required. Typically7am-3pm day shift, but some evening service work required
* Complete work orders for maintenance and repairs to gas pumps and related equipment throughout the greater Pittsburgh area
* Lift up to 10-50 lbs. by self and up to 100 lbs. with partner
* Must be capable of climbing ladders to install and retrieve equipment.
* Job requires frequent kneeling, bending, handling, reaching and standing
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.