[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* This site specializes in precast concrete walls
* General production workers will be divided into 5 different areas depending on experience
+ Bolting together concrete casting wall forms
+ Lay down rebar
+ Pour concrete
+ Operate a concrete vibrator
+ Assemble forms and help duing the pouring process
* General production workers will be working in teams and with team leads
* Have outdoor work experience
* Experience with using hand tools
* Use of tape measures, wrenches and ratchets
* Valid Drivers License
* Depending on bay, work begins between 4am-6am each day.
* The individual will be assigned an area of work during the orientation
* $24/hour for all hours after 40 worked
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.