[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
My name is Justus McMillan, Skilled Trades Account Manager with Aerotek in Chattanooga, TN. I am looking for two motivated individuals with door and window installation experience.
Listed below are the job responsibilities for the openings in particular:
- Use own tools for installation, repair and replacement of doors and windows in residential and new construction homes within a 200 mile radius of Chattanooga
- Drive own vehicle and receive a vehicle mileage stipend along with material cost reimbursement and tool bonus (must have vehicle big enough to carry doors/ windows within it)
- Interacting with clients and customers on a day-to-day basis
- Documentation of work completed via MS Office and Word documents
- General construction for residential homes to have with specific door and window installation, repair and replacement is a must
- Having own set of tools required for the job is a must along with a vehicle big enough to carry a door or window for installation as needed
- Must be okay with travel within a 200 mile radius to be home the same night with little to no overnights at all
- Must be able and willing to submit to pre-screening drug and other pre-screening checks
This company is hiring quickly to be apart of their company with no trial period or contract period! This is a great opportunity for someone with a couple years of door and window experience to take their career and pay to the next level. Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, call me at (423) 242-2625 or apply directly for immediate consideration.
Looking forward to getting you hired!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.