[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Hire will be working as a Maintenance Technician.
* Great customer service, great personality, majority of time they will be customer facing.
* Having dialogue, meetings, informal conversations with clients.
* Customer service driven and clear communication is key.
* Patch paintwork, drywall repair, storefront glass removal, locks, cylinders, appliances, basic aesthetic work, making sure they are Class A from building functionality and classification work.
* 50% or more is technology, vendor management, and/or reporting.
Top Skills Details:
Plumbing, Painting, Electrical, Microsoft Office Suite
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* Internal communication is through Microsoft teams; know the basics and how to navigate these programs. (excel, ppt, word)
* Carigo - have to update tickets hours by hour, communicate within system.
* Slack - company platform that client uses - on their mobile device, constant communication, company chat platform similar to social media, constant
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.