[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Company seeking electricians who are highly motivated to learn and work in a new construction setting for a data facility. Ideal candidate would be open to growing within the company and wanting to be on a contract for the foreseeable future.Note, candidate will be expected to do multiple tasks at a time. Must have a positive attitude and constantly want to learn new things on the job.
* Performs all electrical tasks under general supervision.
* Demonstrates safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment.
* Layout and install wireway, buss duct, cable tray, switches receptacles and other devices
* Pulls wire and/or oversees and directs conduit installations and wire pulling.
* Operates tools/equipment, normally requiring the use of two hands (examples: cable cutters, hammer drills, compression tools, jack hammers, etc.)
* MUST have experience bending Conduit
* MUST have at least 1 year of experience
* MUST have a positive attitude.
* MUST be willing to learn.
If you meet the minimum the requirements of the position, pleasetext 707-413-0107me or email me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.