[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Large electrical company looking for semi-skilled and journeymen electricians for a new construction material handling facility.
Pay from 20 - 28 an hr + 8$ an hr per diem
10 hour days - 60 hour weeks
Candidates must be familiar with:
* install conduits of tubing or pipe often required by local electrical codes
* work from blueprints provided by the general contractor
* run the electrical wiring
* terminate switches, circuit breaker panels and relays
* install and wire instruments that control the power, lighting and heating units in buildings.
* install wiring for air conditioning and refrigeration units.
* Use electrical test meters and ohmmeters
* ensure the continuity of wiring to ascertain compatibility and safety of the components.
* locate and repair or replace shorts and system breaks
* work with many standard hand tools including sawzalls, screwdrivers, pliers and knives.
* Work with power tools, test meters, pipe threaders and conduit benders.
TechTrades is a skilled tradesman staffing firm. We value our hardworking craftsmen and strive to get them matched where they can be successful. We have supplied contractors and commercial and industrial companies with qualified, skilled tradesmen and technicians for over 20 years. We are able to supply manpower solutions through contract, contract-to-direct, or direct/permanent recruiting and staffing services. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive list of benefits for our valued contract employees.
Employment Disclosure: Tech Trades, Talent LogistiX and PinPoint Resources, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.