[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
My client is looking for a Solar Construction Manager on a contract basis to direct and lead solar construction projects.
Role / Responsibilities:
- act as owners rep and represent the company professionally at all times
- works closely with project team members and provide supervision to superintendents and project administrators
- champion of safety
- oversee construction of roads, foundations, high voltage works, substations and solar arrays
- 5-10 years construction management experience
- bachelors degree in Engineering discipline or construction management
- OSHA 10
- Familiar with Bluebeam Revu
The pay rate has some flexibility depending on your experience
The role will involve travel.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if interested and i will reach out for an initial chat.