[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
JOB IS LOCATED IN Chandler, AZ
JOB STARTS ASAP - LONG TERM PROJECT
LOTS of OT 60 plus hrs a week
LOCALS ONLY Commercial projects - Heavy conduit experience is a MUST
Must be able to pass a federal background and drug screening along with no sex offenses.
Electrical contractor looking for licensed electricians (Foreman, Journeyman, Apprentice, and Helpers) with Industrial/ Commercial Experience that have a current license
Must have all safety PPE, hand and power tools.
Must have dependable transportation and be on time each day.
Pay is based off of experience! $18 to $25
Must pass a drug screen and background if requested.
*install rigid conduits of tubing or pipe often required by local electrical codes
*work from blueprints provided by the general contractor
*wire pulling and running the electrical wiring
* terminate switches, circuit breaker panels and relays
* install and wire instruments that control the power, lighting and heating units in buildings.
* install wiring for air conditioning and refrigeration units.
* Use electrical test meters and ohmmeters
* ensure the continuity of wiring to ascertain compatibility and safety of the components.
* locate and repair or replace shorts and system breaks
* work with many standard hand tools including sawzalls, screwdrivers, pliers and knives.
* Work with power tools, test meters, pipe threaders and conduit benders.