[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Now hiring a Certified Welding Inspector in Cheyenne!
Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) Needed in Cheyenne, WY ASAP!!
Candidates will be performing Nondestructive Tests, and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations according to written instructions and record results. Must be capable of interpreting welds made from various processes according to, but not limited to, ASME, ANSI, API, AWS codes, along with interpreting customer specifications. May be responsible for on-the-job training and guidance of Trainees and Assistants.
Pay Rate is $35-$45/hr. depending on experience + $500 perdiem/week. Work Schedule is Monday-Saturday 7:00AM-5:30PM, 50-60 hours/week 1st shift. Project Duration is 2-months with other projects afterwards throughout the United States.
-Organize and report results & daily paperwork
-Ensure parts are inspected to the proper specifications.
-Daily production requirements as assigned.
-Ensuring high quality of workmanship.
-Maintaining personnel training logs and related testing information.
-Proper use of equipment and completion of daily logs, performance checks as assigned.
-Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of required items.
If interested, please apply today!
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be willing to weld or perform other tasks after paperwork is completed daily
• A Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) Certification is required.
• Must be able to read complex blueprints and customer specification documents.
• Must be proficient with measurement tools.
• ASNT non-destructive examination (NDE) Level 2 certification is desirable.
• Experience training and or managing others is a plus.