[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
As a leading national skilled trade organization, we have the resources to help you maximize the skills you’ve developed and to contribute positively to your trade.
LEAD offers great benefits such as paid holidays* and paid sick leave* ( * subject to eligibility requirements) and allows you to CHOOSE how and where you utilize your hard-won skills, along with the opportunity to grow your experience level. Your team at LEAD want you to have a great fit at a company that values your contributions.
What are you working toward?
Based on your work ethic, development and dedication to your role, with support from your local branch and job-site leadership, you will develop and strengthen your skill sets
We are seeking Apprentice and Journeyman electricians to become part of our team!
1. Bend, thread and install rigid and EMT pipe of various sizes, unistrut and support location and placement of conduit and enclosures.
2. Pulling and terminating wire and cable for control systems.
3. Candidates must be familiar with low and medium voltage controls, VFD's, switchgear and motor controls
1. Minimum of 3 years of industrial electrical experience.
2. Experienced installing conveyor systems a big plus.
3. Team player and willingness to assist with other trades.
Per diem for non local candidates. Must be able to work 55-60 hours/week
LEAD is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
LEAD is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.