home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[Instrumentation Engineer] I&C Engineer

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Job Title: I&C Engineer

Duration: 11+ month contract to start

Pay Range: $55/hr – $65/hr

Per Diem: $151/day for 7 days a week

Target start date / availability: ASAP to interview, September start.

Work Schedule: Full-time position, typically 40-50 hours a week

REQUIRED EDUCATION/SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:

Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience required; Electrical, Computer Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Technology, or related engineering degree with elements of all of the aforementioned preferred.
5 - 10 years of I&C experience in any of the following sectors is required: Power Generation, Industrial Automation Supply, Agriculture, Biofuels, Pulp and Paper, Food and Beverage, Packaging, or Chemicals.
5 - 10 years of experience at operating facilities.
Ability to evaluate technical proposals and translate into real savings and investment opportunities.
A drive to continuously improve and implement change across a diverse interface map.
Courage to challenge key stakeholders to achieve the best outcome.
Demonstrated ability to lead through influence.
Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple activities and achieve results with minimal supervision.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:

Walking on catwalks at a variety of heights.
Climbing stairs and ladders.
Bending.
Stooping.
Working at heights of up to 200 ft. with appropriate safety equipment.
Working outdoors in a broad range of climate conditions.
Working around operating machinery at construction sites and in processing plant environments.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.