[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are currently seeking Controls and Instrumentation Technician for an upcoming project in Richmond, VA!
-We are requiring the ability to inspect, test, calibrate, install, repair, and troubleshoot process monitoring devices. -The individual will be responsible for the completion of day-to-day permits, inspections, maintenance, and trouble shooting of plant control equipment and must possess a comprehensive understanding of the theory of operation of the interface of these devices with Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
· Responsible for the completion of inspections, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on electrical and instrumentation systems.
· Read and interpret P&IDs, equipment manuals, electrical schematics, instrument loop diagrams and other specifications to determine the set-up, adjustment, and repair of process components.
· Install, replace or repair process control instrumentation such as transmitters, controllers, control valves, flow meters, etc.
· Execute preventative maintenance, testing and calibrations as required by the Quality and Process Critical Instrumentation programs or other established procedures
· Correctly and accurately complete required paper work, correctly documenting all maintenance actions, parts and times.
· Ability to prioritize daily work load and maintenance requirements based on safety, equipment criticality, quality and production schedule requirements.
· Complete all Safety and general job training as required by SIC.
· Observe SIC and Customer safety and quality processes and procedures at all times.
· Have thorough knowledge of the occupation hazards and corresponding safety precautions necessary for the safe performance of maintenance duties.
· Perform other job duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
Pay- $45 plus per diem
Project should start end of September or beginning of October.
Must have all proper documentation and be able to pass pre-employment DT/BG check.
MUST SEND RESUME!!!!!!! Evan@eliteforcestaffing.com