[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Geotemps is hiring for an Assistant Concentrator Clerk in the Hayden, AZ area. The right individual would be responsible for compiling, copying, sorting, and filing records of Concentrator activities including payroll, training, employee records and manpower reports. The individual would need to live in the surrounding area.
• Checks email and prepare pre-shift staff meeting reports for General Supervisor.
• Completes payroll for the Concentrator Department including holiday pay, time requested off and PTO.
• Compares logged hours from the Kronos time system to spreadsheet received from supervisors to ensure accuracy of hours.
• Documents hours using Microsoft Excel and posts in the Concentrator shops.
• Updates overtime board in the Concentrator shops.
• Completes month end closing for payroll.
• Communicates with safety department to schedule any MSHA employee training and post in the Concentrator shops.
• Communicates with safety department to ensure which employees need to complete CPR training.
• Communicates with contractors to set up any special training.
• Hard hat
• Safety glasses
• Hard toe shoes
• Seat belt must be always worn in company vehicles.
Work Tools & Equipment
• Label maker
• Copy/Fax machine
• Pick-up truck
This position is deemed safety sensitive. A safety-sensitive position is any job that includes tasks or duties that the Company, in good faith, believes could affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task or others.