[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
As a leading national skilled trade organization, we have the resources to help you maximize the skills you’ve developed and to contribute positively to your trade.
LEAD offers great benefits such as paid holidays* and paid sick leave* ( * subject to eligibility requirements) and allows you to CHOOSE how and where you utilize your hard-won skills, along with the opportunity to grow your experience level. Your team at LEAD want you to have a great fit at a company that values your contributions.
What are you working toward?
Based on your work ethic, development and dedication to your role, with support from your local branch and job-site leadership, you will develop and strengthen your skill sets
We are seeking Structural Tank Welders to become part of our team!
Our client has an 8 week project in Washington erecting an above ground tank and we are hiring structural tank welders with Flux Core (FCAW) experience. Welders will be asked to work at least 60 hours/week for 8 weeks.
• Welders will be using flux core welding processes to install structural support beams and metal material.
• Chip off excess weld, slag and splatter using hand scraper or power chipper.
• Weld in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions.
• Welding candidates must have at least 4 years of structural welding experience.
• Able to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and drawings.
• Be able to weld a "T" joint hard wire root and FCAW out.
Pay: $35.00 and $100.00 per diem.
Please call 888 929 0213