[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Currently seeking a Civil Superintendent to travel across the nation working on current and upcoming projects.
What you'll do:
• Provide general oversight and direction for the performance of site work.
• Meeting the contractual and quality standards as well as the established schedule and budgets.
• Maintain and ensure consistent and accurate field reporting.
• Ensure subcontractors work and site conditions are congruent with plans, specifications and contracts.
What you need to do the job:
• 3+ years of Superintendent experience and 5+ years working in site development
• Broad combined range of experience across clearing, grading, erosion control and utilities
• Experience with reading and understanding project plans, specifications, contractual requirements.