[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
360 Industrial Services is seeking experienced Heat Trace Technicians.
Pay- DOE UP TO $35 p/h + per diem
Duration- 4+ months
Specific skills in Heat Trace installation, maintenance and repair.
As heat trace / electrical technician, you will be responsible for ensuring that plant heat trace systems (AKO) and electrical systems are operated and maintained correctly. Technician will be responsible for repairing & troubleshooting these systems in addition to completing electrical work orders in low and high voltage systems at the facility and maintenance troubleshooting of motors and electrical circuits.
• Spend the majority of your time in the plant maintaining and repairing heat trace systems (AKO).
• Support plant maintenance and operations to install, repair or replace, and troubleshoot/test new and existing electrical lines, circuits, systems, fixtures, panels, switches, breakers, and controls located in and near installation buildings and structures.
• Performs both repairs / troubleshooting in the field when required.
• Possesses a good attitude, self-motivated and works well within a team.
• Knowledge of safety regulations, practices, and procedures.
• High School Diploma or equivalent (GED), plus 3+ years direct work experience as an Electrical Technician in an industrial environment. Previous experience with AKO heat trace system or other similar heat trace systems required.
• Ability to design, perform and review preventive maintenance task associated with all the electrical equipment.
• Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and single line drawings, loop drawings, and P&ID drawings.
• Ability to function with limited to no supervision or technical assistance.
• Ability to adapt to different work schedules and eventual weekends in case of special projects/ outages.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment and schedule as needs arise.
• Shows the ability and desire to gain new skills / knowledge to progress in an ever-changing environment.
• Rudimentary knowledge of electrical and electronic theory.
• Experience, at the Journeyman level, with heat trace installation and maintenance.
• Use and maintain various types of hand and/or power tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers, wire cutters, soldering irons, cable pullers, hydraulic benders, and pipe threading machines. In addition, use a wide variety of test equipment including test lamps, multimeters, circuit analyzers, circuit breaker testers, voltage recording meters, meggers, watt meters, ohmmeters, and ammeters underground utility locators, thermography camera and 30’ and 60’ boom lifts.
• Ability to troubleshoot equipment failures, analyze process conditions and impacts in order to recommend improvements for reliability issues.
PAID SICK TIME
Lots of long-term opportunities, OT, and the chance to travel the states working at various sites
If you are interested, please call 855 203 6253 or apply here https://www.360industrialservices.com/employees/join-our-team/