[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. is looking for a superintendent for one of their projects located in Georgia.
Supervise all onsite construction activities and ensure compliance to safety, design and schedule. Develop and maintain effective relationships with client, subcontractors and suppliers.
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
• Responsible for coordinating and supervising onsite functions (scheduling, subcontractor coordination, etc.).
• Assume responsibility for compliance of crafts and subcontractors with contract documents, efficient use of materials & equipment, and timely performance of the project schedule.
• Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
• Assist project management in developing, project schedule, site logistics plan and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
• Assume responsibility for all trades compliance to Site Specific Safety Plan.
• Coordinate with on-site Owner employees.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience includes:
• Five or more years in work experience in a Superintendent position (e.g., scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, safety, and production of all phases in construction) on large projects is required with four or more years (or equivalent) field or trade work experience in the construction industry.
• Knowledge, skills and experience with U.S. construction methods, techniques, and standards.
• Resume shall indicate area of expertise (e.g. civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, materials, finishes, etc.)