home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[Plumber] STATE LICENSED PLUMBERS

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

This is not a post for a specific job, however,
looking into the pipeline for 2022,
I notice several plumbing jobs requiring a state license or reciprocating license.
IN PARTICULAR, THESE JOBS ARE IN:
ARKANSAS, OKLAHOMA, WISCONSIN, MICHIGAN, UTAH, MINNESOTA
There will be no sharing your information for spam calls, etc. To get a strong hold on the upcoming year, I would like to have resumes on file (for me and me only) of any licensed state electricians, so that when these jobs that require licenses come up, I can reach out, with one simple email, listing all of the job specifics to see if you might be interested. Of course, all of these positions pay well and pay per diem and have overtime.
So, if you would like to send me your resume, alough it could be into next year before I contact you via email, I will be happy to keep it on hand for when those opportunities kick off.
Short and simple, no spam calls or emails, if something in our future pipeline meets your criteria and vice versa, I will send you an email to see if you might be interested. And of course, you can always reach out to me to check in or see what may be upcoming!

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.