[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• To serve as the subject matter expert in health, environmental, and safety by developing and carrying out procedures within the organization that effectively manage risk on the project level.
• Be able to surmise workable solutions for all construction activities so we can mitigate risk as well as remain compliant.
• Support all levels of project management in the mission of completing the project with a goal of zero injuries.
• Be able to assist the Site Safety Manager in training and development of junior Safety Coordinators on site.
• Be able to assist Site Safety Manager in effectively managing multiple sub-contractors at the same time.
• Have a detailed understanding of OSHA 1904, and be able to assist in case management.
• Have a detailed understanding of OSHA 1926 and 1910.
• Be able to evolve with new ideas and constant innovation.
• A “safety first” attitude is absolutely quintessential to being successful in this position.
• Be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Have an avid understanding of all Microsoft applications
• Minimum level of an Associate’s Degree is preferred or equivalent experience
• Certifications such as First Aid, CPR, AED, DAQEM Dust Monitor, EMT-B, CSST, VEE, Storm Water Manager, NFPA 70e, are helpful.
• A minimum of three to five years of Safety related experience is preferred for this position.