[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Summary: The person in this position reports to the Greenhouse Construction Foreman and is responsible for the construction of greenhouse structures or other construction as determined by the General Manager on campus or on a customers site.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Assemble greenhouse structures on campus or on a customers site or other construction structures as determined by the General Manager.
2. Prepare worksites for assembly and placement of greenhouses or other structures.
3. Make repairs to damaged material and equipment as needed.
4. Document and photograph progress of construction projects as directed.
5. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Knowledges, Skills, & Abilities:
Knowledge of construction requirements and techniques
Ability to lift 50 pounds
Skill at using construction tools and equipment
Travel will be required to customer site to perform work. Working outside is required, sometimes in harsh weather conditions.
In addition to heavy lifting, this job requires, variously, continuous standing, walking, sitting, light lifting, carrying, pushing/pulling, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and squatting
This job is required to be performed, variously, in hot, humid, dry, dusty, and cold conditions both inside and outside.
Ability to read and follow complex instructions and read blueprints and schematics
The person in this position needs continuous training in corporate policies and procedures related to product installation, and in construction techniques.