[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Executive Administrator - Arizona
• Acts as liaison between manager and his/her staff, as well as with other admin or technical management and staff, responding to inquiries and requests for
information/approval and/or directing to appropriate staff, as required.
• Responsible for the compilation of data and the preparation of monthly reports and preliminary budgets. Confers with managers' direct reports to ensure budget items are reasonable. Monitors budget conformance throughout the year. Advises unit managers on items needing attention.
• Coordinates staff activities within organization unit to ensure consistency with policies and procedures.
• Assists manager with the initiation and/or processing of personnel actions, ensuring that proper approvals are obtained, and deadlines are met.
• May perform special assignments which, depending on unit(s) supported, may include financial analysis, coordination of marketing activities, assistance with publications or marketing materials, maintaining databases, and/or coordinating staff training.
• Develops charts, graphs or PowerPoint presentations based on financial reports, and updates them as needed for meetings, monthly reports, or presentations. Prepares unit's organization charts.
• Assists in the development of presentations to clients or upper management.
• May coordinate and attend meetings and prepare meeting minutes.
• May perform such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, plus 3 years' experience. Without a degree, requires five years' experience in progressively responsible administrative work, preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required.
• Knowledge of business administration practices and principles, including finance and accounting.
• Computer skills required, particularly in Outlook, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Experience utilizing SharePoint online, Outlook shared calendars and organizing events, whether in person or virtual.
• Knowledge of the consulting engineering industry helpful.
• Ability to deal effectively and harmoniously with people at all levels of the organization.
Salary range: 65k-80k/year