[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Trillium Construction is hiring for a well-established general contractor in Indianapolis, IN that specializes in commercial construction in the healthcare, education, and multi-family sectors. This is a direct-hire full-time position paying between $90,000 - $120,000/year.
- Order or requisition materials, supplies, tools, and schedules equipment rentals
- Maintain field P.O. and rental Log
- Report labor time and sign off on all time sheets
- Routinely inspects work progress, equipment, and construction site to maintain compliance with contract specifications and company quality and safety standards
- Plan and coordinate project start-up in conjunction with Project and Operation Managers
- Company vehicle
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (100% paid)
- 401k with 50% match
- Discretionary bonuses
- Minimum of 10 years in field construction
- OSHA 30 Hour Certification preferred
- Advanced knowledge of general construction methods which include metal/steel structure framing
- Concrete and masonry is a big plus, but not required
- Preferred project experience should include, but not limited to: Medical building, Universities, Hospitality and Mixed- Use.