home >> general construction >> job board >> post

Seeking Traveling Construction/Inventory Workers (100% Travel)

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

My name is Jamie and I’m a recruiter with Talascend recruiting company. (Hablo Español)
I am seeking for experienced traveling inventory assistants with a minimum of 2 years of experience. You will be traveling 100% of the time. Must be comfortable working in a construction environment.
I have included the job description below. If this is something you may be interested in, please send your updated resume to my email listed below along with a phone number where you can be reached.
You can contact me via email at Jaimily.Smith@Talascend.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you!!!

Talascend is currently seeking Warehouse Inventory Assistants for contract to possible direct hire opportunities throughout the U.S. This is a 100% travel position with contracts lasting approximately 6-12 months at a time. Location will be given after clearing onboarding.

OVERVIEW:
Responsible for clerical work in the warehouse, along with warehouse inventory maintenance and reconciliation on a daily
basis.

PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Conduct 100% Inventory count of all shipments.
Utilize the Inventory Management program Clear Spider (internal system, will train) to Receive, Manage, Distribute, and Complete inventory control measures for assigned project.
Maintain Equipment/ Parts Staging area for quick and efficient distribution to Installation teams.
Write up reports detailing the status of Inventory on hand and or shortages as requested by supervision.
Need a reliable candidate to handle the job-site inventory, counting parts, recording data, updating spreadsheets and other administrative duties.
This person will be working inside the facility (warehouse/construction environment) and will be required to wear steel toe boots and other PPE provided by the client.
Examples of daily tasks include but are not limited to the following:
Prepare material staging locations.
Unload trucks while scanning to verify materials.
Secure and maintain material staging locations.
Move materials from unloading area to staging area.
Audit shipments for completeness.
Gather and move materials for installation.
Report material damages and shortages.

POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
Computer Skills
Familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook
Organizational skills
Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
Special Considerations: Lifting will exceed 30 Lbs. and/or repetitions of this or lesser weights will be significant
Fork Lift Certification will be offered
Must be flexible to work overtime.

Pay Rate: $24.00 per hr
Per Diem: $80 per day

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.