[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
What is expected of a Project Manager:
• Company Leader.
• Responsible for one or more programs/functions of such diversity and scope to be of critical importance to overall company objectives.
• Negotiates critical and controversial issues with top-level employees and officers.
• Plays a role in company business strategy development and execution.
• Makes authoritative decisions and recommendations having significant impact on extensive and related activities of the company.
• Demonstrates a high degree of creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in planning, organizing and guiding extensive programs and activities of importance.
• Manages autonomous individuals, managers and diverse groups giving broader direction.
• Expert in field, extensive relevant experience, 15+ years.
• Masters or college/university graduate or equivalent combination of skills and experience generally required.
PAY ANNUALLY $90,000 - $140,000