[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
My client, a leading developer in waste to energy projects, is seeking a Project Manager to join their team on an initial contract basis.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the oversight of several waste to energy projects in the mid-west USA.
Skills / Experience:
- Oversee all aspects of EPC work including commissioning of greenfield projects
- Have an industrial background supporting Oil and Gas, Pulp and Paper, RNG or other similar projects
- Develop project execution plans
- Work with outside engineering firms to help develop conceptual designs into detailed designs
- Manage multiple contractors and vendors
- Understand construction contracts (lump sum, guaranteed max price) etc
- Act as the primary contact for owner
The position will involve around 30% travel to the various project sites that you will oversee within the USA.
For the right individual, this position could turn into a longer term or direct hire position.
If interested, please submit a resume and I will be in touch for a chat.
Please note: I can only accept applications from individuals based in the USA with the legal right to work in the USA already in place.